Twenty-four players have been billed for South Africa for the World Cup qualifier against Ethiopia.
Fifteen players trained in Accra on Monday as the team starts preparations for the final two games of Group G in the World Cup qualifiers.
The Black Stars trained on Tuesday morning ahead of the trip to Johannesburg. Ghana is hoping to make a return to the World Cup after missing out in the 2018 edition in Russia.
A win over Ethiopia and South Africa will guarantee Ghana a place in the play-offs.
- Goalkeepers: Joseph Wollacott (Swindon Town), Lawrence Ati-Zigi (St.Gallen), Manaf Nurudeen (Eupen), Richard Attah (Hearts of Oak).
- Defenders: Andy Yiadom (Reading FC), Philemon Baffour (Dreams FC), Baba Abdul Rahman (Reading FC), Montari Kamaheni (Ashdod), Daniel Amartey (Leicester City), Alexander Djiku (Strasbourg), Joseph Aidoo (Celta Vigo), Ismail Abdul Ganiyu (Asante Kotoko).
- Midfielders: Baba Idrissu (Real Mallorca), Mubarak Wakaso (Shenzhen F.C), Edmund Addo (Sheriff Tiraspol), Mohammed Kudus (Ajax Amsterdam), Daniel Kofi Kyere (FC St. Pauli).
- Wingers: Andre Ayew (Al Sadd), Jordan Ayew (Crystal Palace), Abdul Fatawu Issahaku (Dreams FC), Kamal Deen Sulemana (Rennes), Samuel Owusu (Al Fayha).
- Strikers: Richmond Boakye-Yiadom (Beitar Jerusalem), Caleb Ekuban (Genoa).
Meanwhile, Jonathan Mensah is injured, Thomas Partey is injured while AS Roma youngster, Felix Afena Gyan is unavailable for the game.
The Group G encounter will take place at the Orlando Stadium on Thursday, November 11, 2021, at 15:00Hrs GMT.