Benson Oduro Boateng, known in the entertainment circles as Funny Face, has been sued by a United States based ex-lover Mary Ama Boansi, for refusal to pay back some US$53,105.53 owed her.
The suit, sighted by Adomonline.com, indicates that the defendant (Funny Face) and the plaintiff (Mary Boansi) after a short acquaintance became friends and subsequently fell in love with each other.
- Woman using toddler’s passport allowed to fly
- Video: Illegal miners invade Shanxi mining company’s underground tunnels
- Eku Juice reaches UK [Photos]
The suit further stated that Funny Face during a romantic relationship with Mary sought for financial assistance for his movie projects with the promise to repay the financial support given him.
Funny Face per the suit, later proposed and promised to marry Mary to which she accepted and took more than usual interest in the affairs of the defendant.
The suit further read that the defendant (Funny Face) has however, failed to repay the financial assistance given him by the plantiff (Mary Boansi) after their relationship hit the rocks and several attempts by the plaintiff to retrieve her money has proved futile.
- How can a man who has sued govt be on the run? Ashanti Students blast govt over witch-hunt of Dr Duffuor
- Man shot dead by unknown assailants at Adentan
- Local Govt Service reacts to withdrawal of Otumfuo’s reps from KMA
Read details of lawsuit below: