It was an unforgettable moment for a happy couple, who were dancing their way into matrimony, when the dress of their guest caught fire.

The guests ascended the stage to ‘spray’ money on the couple during their first dance.

Everything was going smoothly until the cheers turned to screams as they noticed one of dress of a guest had caught fire from the fire works.


Efforts were made and the fire was quickly put out; all happening at the blind side of the couple.

The wedding is said to have happened in Abuja.

Watch video below: