Some students of Accra High School were said to have been rushed to the Adabraka Polyclinic over suspected food poisoning on Tuesday.
Information gathered by Adom News suggested that some of the students complained of stomach discomfort after consuming rice while others attributed theirs to water.
On a visit to the medical facility, Adom News’ Maame Esi Thompson reported that she spotted three females and two males on drips.
Mr Kobina Baidoo, headmaster of the school, in an interview with Adom News said the school was yet to establish the cause of the stomach discomfort.
“We had a zonal sports competition on Tuesday morning at El-Walk where we heard some of our students have been hospitalised but we are yet to get a comprehensive report from the doctors,” he said.
ALSO READ: Krachi disowns Papavi, Togoland agenda
According to Mr Badu, two health inspectors from Adabraka have come to check the state of sanitation in the Kitchen and school at large.