File Photo: Lil Wayne, Sarkodie (middle) and 50 Cent

Award-winning Ghanaian rapper, Sarkodie, noted for his acumen when it comes to song features, has raised lots of eyebrows with his latest tweet on social media.

His fans are dying to know if he has in his showbiz pipeline a feature with any of the two ace rappers in America, Curtis Jackson, popularly known as 50 Cent, and Dwayne Carter, popularly known as Lil Wayne.

SEE THIS: I knew my husband was a ‘fool’ before marrying him – Oteele’s wife

The rumours stemmed from a question Sarkodie posed to his fans: “Who y’all think really had or has more impact out here in Ghana [is it Lil Wayne or 50 Cent]???  Been thinking!”

Out of the 12,624 votes garnered, 79% of them voted for Lil Wayne with the remaining 21% opting for 50 Cent. At the time sighted the poll it was left with four hours to close the poll.

ALSO SEE: Okraku Mantey’s message to Hammer for saying Sarkodie must be taught in schools (Video)

Read some of the social media reactions below:

Source: | Dennis K. Adu | Twitter: @dennis_slymm