Ghanaian artiste, Wisa Greid, who was fined by an Accra Circuit Court for showing his manhood on stage, has disclosed that he almost gave up during his two year-trial.

Wisa was on trial for 2 years for allegedly showing his manhood on stage at Citi FM’s Decemba2Rememba concert in 2015 and received a lot of backlash from the public.

SEE MORE: VIDEO: Bill Asamoah isn’t good in bed – Actress who dated him reveals

In an interview on Let’s Talk Showbiz on JoyNews with Doreen Avio, Wisa opened up on his frustration saying that during his two year trial he felt like giving up.

“Sometimes I just felt like giving up, like just forget about this court issue and sleep, whether they are angry or they should just lock me up because you have to wake up every morning, you know artistes we don’t sleep on time, we sleep very late.’’, he said.

 ‘’I will go and come back at 5am or 6am…It wasn’t easy, so most of the time I was tired and just wanted to give up” he continued.

ALSO READ: VIDEO: Bill Asamoah isn’t good in bed – Actress who dated him reveals

Wisa noted that during those hard times, he had support from his family especially his father and sisters who encouraged him to go to court since he had already started the process.

According to the ‘Ekikme’hit maker, he was tired of the several adjournments and at a point didn’t care to end up behind bars.

SEE THIS: I’ll never go back to ‘unappreciative’ Shatta Wale – Michy tells mum

“Every time I go to court, they will adjourn the case or nothing will happen. I leave my house on the Spintex road, move to Accra and nothing will happen, they won’t call or send a message to let you know if it has been cancelled” he bemoaned.

Wisa Greid also stressed that his fine was not paid by Halifax Ansah-Addo as reported by some news portals but his record label Black Avenue Music. He however admitted that he received GHC10, 000 from Halifax Ansah-Addo in the process of finding money to pay for the fine.

Wisa has released a new song titled “Mama K3 Dada”.