Former UBS trader Kweku Adoboli has, in tears, narrated a chilling account of how he was bundled out of the UK to his home country, Ghana.

Speaking exclusively to Joy News’ Israel Laryea, days after his arrival, Adoboli said he was heckled by a woman and four well-built men who squeezed him into the booth of the Kenya Airways plane in London.

He was not alone in the booth. He had the unwelcomed company of the five who kept hounding him with verbal threats throughout the flight.

READ: NDC picks new leaders today

“Five people to transport one human being like a piece of cargo…” he broke down in tears, adding “the deportation process is so violent, so violent.”

He said what he was fighting against was the possibility of being deported through the most inhumane way, a war he failed to win.

In the end, he faced one of the most harrowing deportations and has now forfeited any chance or opportunity to travel to any part of Europe or Asia for the next ten years as a result of the deportation.

According to him, he had offered to leave the UK shortly after he was released and did not want to go through this undignified exit.

Far from the harrowing experience he suffered in the UK airport and throughout the flight, Adoboli could not help but to be humbled by the warm reception and welcome he got from his family back at home, a family he had been visiting almost every two years.

Despite the experience he endured Adoboli said he would do everything to have the laws in UK changed to prevent people who had lived all their lives in the UK or were born there to be deported even if they commit any crime.

“This fight is not over. We will keep fighting because it is right thing to do” he said.

ALSO: 95-year-old man wakes up at his own funeral, says he was just taking a nap

Adoboli, a former investment manager was convicted for illegally trading away US$2 billion during his days at the Swiss investment bank UBS.

He had been charged with two counts of fraud by abuse of position and four counts of false accounting.

He was in prison on remand until 8 June 2012, when he was granted bail subject to being electronically tagged and placed under curfew at a friend’s house.]On the morning of 20 November 2012, a jury at Southwark Crown Court unanimously found Adoboli guilty on one count of fraud.

READ: Jamal Khashoggi: CIA ‘blames Saudi prince for murder’

Adoboli served out his sentence at HMP Verne in Dorset, then at HMP Ford in West Sussex and finally at HMP Maidstone in Kent. He was released in June 2015 and has since been fighting the attempt at deportation in court until he was deported this week.

His family welcomed him with open arms to a sumptuous dish- banku and soup.