The famous ‘One Corner’ hitmaker, Patapaa has responded to allegations circulating in the public that he is going mad.
Patapaa was reported in sessions of the to be acting weird following his altercation with Prophet Kumchacha who is the Founder and Leader of the Heaven’s Gate Ministries.
Sources close to the musician also alleged that en route to Nigeria for a show, Patapaa got off the plane and started walking on the tarmac in a confused manner. The sources also added that but for the intervention of the cabin crew, the musician would have abandoned the trip.
But in a riposte to the claims, the Swedru-based musician has rubbished all the reports insisting some faceless people want to defame him.
READ ALSO: Kumchacha is a fetish priest – Patapaa’s Dad jabs
Speaking to host Andy Dosty on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM, Patapaa said ‘I don’t even understand. My dad was worried about it. The media write too many fake stories. The bloggers don’t write good things about people…”
Recalling what actually led to the unfortunate reportage, the ‘One Corner’ crooner said he was travelling with his manager to perform in Nigeria only to realize he had changed his mind at the dying minute.
After the check-in at Kotoka International Airport, Patapaa said his manager phoned him to inform him about joining him later in Nigeria.
He added that, he wasn’t elated about the change of plans hence he decided to go back to the airport to travel with his manager at his convenient time.
ALSO READ: Ebony’s ‘body guard’ to be buried after her
“I had to travel with my manager. It was not safe to travel alone. The manager changed his plans at the airport and I couldn’t go to Nigeria alone. Later, I was told Dr Pound’s brother was going with me and he was in the flight already”, he explained.
“They had to announce in the flight before he came out to say he was travelling with me. He was not supposed to do that… I had to get down from the plane because if it gets locked, I couldn’t return…” he told Andy Dosty on Tuesday.
Asked if he walked on the tarmac confused, he said no, indicating that “I returned to the airport with a bus and nothing happened after…”, he said.