‘Resurrection’ pastor, Lukau, breaks silence, apologises for misleading the world

3

Pastor Alph Lukau of Alleluia Ministries who was alleged to have resurrected a man from the dead has finally broken his silence.

According to pastor Lukau, he regrets what happened as the man was already alive when he was brought to his church.

READ ALSO: ‘Resurrection’ pastor, Lukau, breaks silence, apologises for misleading the world

In narrating how the incident happened to the Gauteng broadcaster Power FM’s Power Drive, Lukau said he was busy with a sermon on Sunday when he was interrupted and told that a person in a coffin had been brought to the church.

“Before entering the premises of the church, the coffin began to shake, meaning the person was alive,” Lukau explained.

“I am really sorry for the misrepresentation of facts, the man was not dead and has never been in the mortuary as we earlier said.”

When quizzed why the man had been brought to the church in the first place, Lukau said: “I am not sure if I can make a statement that he was brought to me. We are the house of God and I’m just a pastor serving in the house of the Lord but I am sorry that we didn’t tell people the truth in the first place.

READ ALSO: Panic reactions from Accra residents as earth tremor rips through city

Lukau, however, insists the man was brought to the church by his family who believed something would happen if he was prayed for.

In a Facebook post he made, he said he was truly a dead man who was resurrected.

He said the resurrection was a pure miracle, and not fake, therefore, people should stop criticising the pastor and himself. 

SHARE