The timely intervention of personnel of the Ghana National Fire Service in Koforidua prevented what could have been a catastrophy when fire started at the city’s market.

Adom News’ Maxwell Kudekor reported from the market that police personnel and some persons at the market spotted smoke emerging from the market and hence called in the Fire Service.

The smoke, an eyewitness, Ibrahim Seidu told Kudekor was coming from a shed where meat is smoked and grilled.

He said the fire personnel responded promptly and hence helped prevented the fire from spreading through the market.

The shed, he said was the only one that was destoyed by the fire.

 

 



LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here